Laurel Wilt first infestation confirmed in North Florida in 2006. It is now quickly spreading across Florida, the Gulf States. Only pretreatment with fungicide will protect avocado or laurel trees.
- Aggressive cycle will kill tree 4-6 weeks once infected.
- 6000+ trees removed through October 2014 out of the 740,000 Avocado trees in Florida.
Early Detection and Treatment are Keys to Containment
- Weekly fly over (GPS guided drones) flights available for earliest detection
- Thermal / multi spectral imaging cameras to detect infested tree before browning visible to human eye
- Deployment of certified scent dogs to detect presence of fungus
- Redundant confirmation by second dog
Innovative Detection Concepts
- Annual subscription with Monthly payments available
- Guaranteed priority deployment if on a subscription service
- Discount for infusing trees if on a subscription service
- Guaranteed pricing if on a subscription service